PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We are Floor Street, a company registered in United Kingdom. Our company number is 01214333939. Our trading address is: 1255 Pershore Road, Stirchley, B30 2YT
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data, how we will treat it, and the cookies that we use. By visiting www.floorstreet.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Our privacy and cookies policies are written in compliance with and subject to English Law only.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you, that you give us by filling in forms on our site, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
With regard to each of your visits to our site, we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, including any third party payment providers;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Floor Street Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any direct payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
LIST OF COOKIES WE COLLECT
You can find out more about the cookies we use in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description (purpose)||Expiration Time|
|These two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. No personal information is stored within these cookies.||N/A|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored.||N/A|
|__distillery||This cookie is used by our video player to remember where you are in a video so that if playback is interrupted (for example, by losing your internet connection), then you can get right back to where you left off.||Expires when browser is closed|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||10 minutes|
|__utmv||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||2 years from Set/Update|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate||1 minute|
|__Stripe_mid||Used to distinguish users during payment (via online gateway)||Expires when browser is closed|
|SNID, SID, SS, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF||Google set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google Map. While we have no control over the cookies set by Google, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.||Varies from a single session, to 1 year|
|1P_JAR||Google advertising cookies used to track and gather statistics, and also monitor conversion rates.||1 week|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.||1 hour|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, which allows us to display pages more quickly.||1 hour|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.||1 hour|
|CURRENCY||This cookie stores which currency you prefer to view our products’ prices in. By default this will be your local currency and save you time registering your preferred currency on future purchases.||1 hour|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer ID with the store.||1 hour|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.||1 hour|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.||1 hour|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.||1 hour|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.||1 hour|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.||1 hour|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.||1 hour|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.||1 hour|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.||1 hour|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.||1 hour|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.||1 hour|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.||1 hour|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.||1 hour|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.||1 hour|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.||1 hour|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.||1 hour|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.||1 hour|
|USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE||The products that you have recently viewed.||1 hour|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.||1 hour|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wish list.||1 hour|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wish list.||1 hour|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page.
email@example.com, or by telephoning our customer service team on 01214333939.